Physiotherapy treatment techniques are aimed at improving muscular, joint and nerve symptoms. At Backfocus we restore our patients’ normal function and mobility and provide them with skills to help manage their problem in the long term.
Our physiotherapists use a wide variety of manual techniques and have extensive knowledge of exercise therapy to help you recover from acute or chronic injuries. Their extensive training in injury management, pathology and rehabilitation provide the most reliable, evidence-based advice and treatment for musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
Which Backfocus clinics provide physiotherapy?
Can my condition be treated with physiotherapy?
Our physiotherapists are experienced to treat a range of conditions and injuries, some of these conditions include:
- Lower back, neck and shoulder pain (i.e. disc injuries, thoracic pain, shoulder impingement syndrome, sciatica, rotator cuff tears)
- Muscular and ligament tears and strains (i.e. ACL tear or strain, hamstring strain)
- Arthritic joints
- Sporting injuries and overuse injuries (tennis and golfers’ elbow, dislocations, runners’ knee, Achilles tendonitis, shin splints)
Our physiotherapists will apply a range of methods to help relieve your pain and get you back to your optimal level of function and minimise the risk of reoccurrence.
The type of treatment methods includes:
- Manual therapy
- Joint mobilisation
- Muscular and myofascial release
- Trigger point release
- Maintenance manual therapy
- Postural rebalancing exercises
- Biomechanical re-education
- Clinical exercise
- Splinting and taping
- Electrotherapy, including ultrasound
- Vestibular rehabilitation